[VACList] Bowen Water Heater Artwork needed

Hello Folks-

It's the First of May and that's the beginning of Circus Season, so I am
getting ready to roll.

I have one last project on my 1966 Safari involving the plate on the cover of
my water heater, which has the lighting instructions, Model number and such.
It was originally screen printed on an aluminum plate 8" x 3.5", held with 4
small sheet metal screws on the outer cover of the heater
Top line reads: AUTOMATIC GAS Bowen WATER HEATER. (in black ink) It also has
the seals of American Gas Association, and I think the Canadian Gas Institute
(can't quite read it). Mine is a total loss due to fading, and I can't even
enhance in Photoshop.

Anyway, I am asking if anyone has a fairly readable one or if this artwork is
available. I have a very good local screen printer who will be glad to make
reproductions, IF I can come up with artwork. So if yours is in good shape,
consider scanning it and Emailing it to me. I will send a fresh one with a
blank for your serial number to be stamped, in exchange for source artwork. I
believe the ASA gas logo was two color (the star was blue, I think), and this
will be faithfully reproduced.

Thanks in Advance to anyone who has any Ideas....

Alex Kensington (in Indiana)
WBCCI  8728
1966 Safari Double & Overlander Twin