Re: Re: [VACList] 1973 argosy stolen

On Thu, 01 May 2003 09:25:52 -0500, you wrote:

>That's only true if you didn't b(u)y "agreed Value" or "replacement" insurance
>which some companies offer

isfaik, trailers or other vehicles are not sold replacement value insurance
riders.  their CONTENTS on the other hand, are (can be covered with such a
rider).

as I started to say, there is nothing firm in teh field of insurance other than
the industry's desire to make a buck by denying or settling claims for as little
as possible.
Also, discussions on this subject are necessarily restricted by the specifics of
the policies written in each state.
so, disregard what you read here especially if the information is more than a
year, or term of a legislature<G>

cheers
chas
--