Re: [VAC] Newbie

Jim/Tom

Great insight and "how to's". I got the electrode in the correct spot and
it seems to fire it off every time.....now to the finding a spot to mount
the generator inside the coach. I have been rained out several times today
which is alright since I have 3 computers(1 build,2 upgrade) to finish by
Tuesday. I guess that I am expecting a cool down in the frig quicker than I
should. I had the gas line tube and 2 screws removed yesterday but didn't
hit it with the air compressor. Looking at the service manual I see the
design of the burner. Yes, a horizontial arrangement would be less
maintaince. 38 degrees will keep the food and beer at the right
temperature....unless your German and like your beer warm.  ;~)  Thanks
Jim, Tom and everyone who has posted to this thread.....I have learned alot
about old Dometic refrigerators.

                                                    73 Safari