Re: [VAC] Newbie

Terry,

I had two extra keys made but I stil carry the old one....hmmm. I got the
water heater installed and working and used the old stainless steel flush
cover. It looks like nothing is amiss. I am off to get wheels and
tires......its nice to have a day off during the week. I repacked the wheel
bearing a few days ago but know nothing of electric brakes. I am tempted to
put that in the hands of professionals. I also would like to replace the
old frig flint wheel with a new piezo lighter. Do you or anyone have any
insights into this. I assume I could use the same pathway from inside the
frig to the burner. It would have to be approximately 20" long. The old
frig seems to work well but lighting it needs attention. Thanks!

                                                 73 Safari