Re: [VAC] Newbie

Jim/Dave et all,

Thanks for the simple but effective ways to setup the piezo. I will look
for the needed retro kit tomorrow. I just finished installing the new
Winegard Sensor antenna. It was supposed to be an exact replacement for the
old Skyliner. I had a 4" hole on top and a 1" hole in the coach, the new
antenna called for a 1 3/4" hole clear through. Toughest part was trying to
drill a 1 3/4" hole over an existing 1" hole. Drill walked all over till I
made a guide from a piece of wood. All in all not a bad job. I had to cut
two pieces of a hardware to make them the right length. I no sooner got the
Vulkem 116 smeared on the Olympia rivits(they came today also) holding the
base down than it came a wicked thunderstorm. It is still raining and I am
wondering about the seal. Now whether to buy the rivit shaver or not....

                                                       73 Safari