Re: [VAC] Newbie

Brian,
 I ordered the amplified Winegard antenna from Camping World, but it's
backordered for a couple of weeks, or so they tell me.

Might I assume that you had to make a filler plate of some sort to cover
the 4" hole from the old one?

Let me know if you need any tips on the piezo ignitor installation. From
the sounds of things, you'll not have any trouble. I'll tell you that it
took me a little bit of thinking to mount the sparking electrode on the
burner. I ended up slightly reaming out the mounting hole in the
bracket, then bending the (long) electrode into nearly a 'U' shape so it
was about 1/8" from the burner. You need to be careful to use 2 pliers
when doing this so you don't break the porcelin insulator, then cut the
wire to length. Although mine is right in the flame and runs red hot, it
doesn't seem to hurt it.

                                   <<Jim>>