Re: [VAC] Newbie

Brian,
 It's more clear to me now, thanks for the clarification.

Running through the fridge vent (as I did with the cables from my solar
panels) would put the wiring on the wrong side of the trailer. The
existing wire goes right through the roof and ends up at an outlet on
the wall. As you say, it'll not be possible to route the new coax to
that end point, but if I drill the roof near the existing hole (I don't
think I can use the original), I can drop right into a closet, then
through the cabinets over the kitchen area. Putting a jack on the end of
that cabinet puts the connection right where I need it.

Thanks again!!                        <<Jim>>

P.S. How's the new antenna work?