Re: [VAC] 75 airstream

Hi Joan:

You may be able to get some information by throwing yourself on the mercy
of the Arizona MVD (Motor Vehicle Division).

I don't have a number for an office anymore, but either do net search for
the MDV or call information and ask for the number of one in any major AZ
city, like Tucson (they have 2 as I recall).

They keep track of things by using, among other things, the vehicle ID
number.  When I bought my A/S in AZ, I followed their rules and changed
titles before I left the state.  Therefore, my name could be found on an
AZ title by the MVD plus a link to the previous owner.  Perhaps the guy
your bought yours from also did that, although there's no guarantee of
that.

It's worth a shot.

GQ '67 Safari