Re: [VAC] 75 airstream

Yesterday I removed the carpet from my Bambi.  It had another layer of the
old kitchen carpet glued to the floor under the newer carpet.  When
investigating the floor at the door I see something that lookas as if it
might be 3/16th or 1/4 inch something like masonite installed over the old
linoleum tile.  It was a very good job of installation and I never realized
it was like that in all the 13 years I have owned it.  I have checked the
floor for soft spots many times but never found anything.  They had done a
very good job of the installation. Perhaps that wiuld be a solution for some
of you.  It had been cut to exactly fit up to the cabinets and to the
doorway, finished with a metal carpet strip at the door.

Kathy