Re: [VAC] 75 airstream

Joan,

If  he purchased that trailer from Lifestyle RV in Yuma, I may know it.Your
title history from Minesota or Arizona can tell you who has owned it and for
how long.

Many of us have learned the hard way not to trust anyone when they have
something to sell.  If there is anyway I can help you,please let me know.
If you can locate a n RV dealer where you are, he may be able to help you
trace it.  There is a big market out there of not very scrupulous folks.

I would appreciate it if you could give me that sellers name..  Send it to
me at   khunt@oregonsbest.com.

Good luck.

Kathy