RE: [VAC] 75 airstream

Joan,
I have been reading your email over and over.  I like to think I am honest.
Regardless, I really am offended when someone cheats or misrepresents a sale
to another person.  There are several things you can try.

First, if he had people "lined up to buy it," see if her will take it back.
Tell him your situation, try to motivate him with a little guilt, if he has
any.  I somehow doubt it.  But play the "poor me."  That isn't a lie.  But
it might be worth a try.  You might also call the Hwy Patrol and check up on
him.  See if anyone knows him.  There might be an angle there.

If you are stuck with it, start listing the repairs in order of importance.
There are people on this list that are true experts in repair.  My thinking
is the leaks are the most important right now.  Where are they?  Roof?  If
it is the roof, you can get "Vulkem" and take off the old and re-seal the
roof.

Floor repair can be very difficult.  However, after it dries, there are some
applications that can add strength is there are only weak spots.  Some can
be taken out and repaired.  NO>  I have not done this.  Others have and they
have excellent knowledge.

So make a list (if he will not take it back), and we will try to help make a
silk purse out of a cows ear.  :)  It has been done before.

Sorry for you misadventure,
jerry and deborah
1971 Trade Wind, Airstream, 25 foot.