[VAC] AC-clearance lites

Hello,   Thanks Jim D, Scott, Charlie for the information on the above
post. I will be in touch with you Jim on your home e-mail. Scott, thanks
for responding. Charlie, Your measurements over whelmed me.  I was hoping
the wires would be in the front vent area, but form your description it
sounds like they are in the rear vent area.  Guess it does make more
sense thought to have an AC located as central area as possible.  Will
get this done professionally though. Our maiden voyage in our 67 GT was
good and we enjoyed the outage very much.  The only problem we had was
while we were en route the pilot light for the frig would not stay lit. I
know-thats a no no. While we were parked it worked fine. Don't know why
it went out as the aside door in to the back of the frig is a solid door
with novents. So it would seem unlikely for wind to have gained access.
Maybe the flame is to low?? I did have to move the thermostat controls
from 4 to 5 on both the elec and propane for it to cool good. The pilot
also went out occasionally on the water heater, but it was possible for
the wind to get at it.  Any ideas from anyone on these pilot light topics
would be appreciated. Thanks for all your replys and help.

Jim Stienstra
67 GT