Re: [VAC] Elctrical Info

I recently ran into a restoration where the new buyer could not get part of his
trailer's dc circuits to work.  It seems the previous owner had installed
several extra triple light fixtures (3 automotive bulbs each).  When he was
working on the unit he turned on all of the lights and cooked a 20 amp breaker.
After checking out the problem I moved this circuit to a 30 amp breaker,
replaced the 20 amp breaker, and switched a lower draw circuit to it.  CHECK
your maximum loads, particularly if their have been any modifications to the dc
circuits.