[VAC] Elctrical Info

All,

I've bee trying to wire up a new power cable with a Hubbell twist-lock
connector, and am having trouble matching the wires to the connectors (I
bought a brand new connector without without instructions, and I forgot to
note how the wires were connected on the old one).  Anyway, in the process
of trying to find some help on the internet, I stumbled on the following
pages:

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/electrical-wiring/part1/
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/electrical-wiring/part2/

This FAQ may seem fairly basic for some out there, but I find it
informative.  It's geared toward household wiring, but most of it applies to
travel trailers as well.  (Where they refer to "sub-panel," I'm thinking you
can substitute the 120v panel in your trailer).  Part 2 has a section on
aluminum wiring, which should be of interest to those who have that in their
trailers (some of the mid-to-late 60's coaches).

It's apparently written in Canada, eh, and it compares the CEC (must be
Canadian Electrical Code) with the NEC (National Electric Code) throughout.

Don