The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Dometic fridge

I am looking for advise on replacing the refrigerator in our SS. A friend of mine
just moved out of state and sold me his 1993 23' Larriot camper. It is fairly
useless as a camper as the roof is shot and it is infected with mold in the ceiling
and walls. I am quite impressed with the appliances and am strongly considering
upgrading our 74 SS. The refrigerator is the first item I want to swap out. Our
fridge is having a hard time staying cold. The newer one is digital, has a interior
light and switches automatically from elec to gas when the power drops. The
measurements are the same and it looks like it would slide right in. Thoughts please,
Curt