The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Dometic fridge

Curt,

See if the little trailer has tail light lenses.

I am in need of 6 Dietz 161 red tail light lenses. These are the same ones
Tom still has on his Streamline Motor Coach shown on his site and were used
on countless RV's, pop-ups, and utility trailers in the 60's. Easily broken,
the lenses are a rectangular high-hat protruding and un-protected 5 X 8-1/2
inch plastic that stuck way out easily hit or bumped by anything. There may
also be pictures on Tom's site that show the lenses on an LED conversion
project he documented from my 66 Countess.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX