The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Dometic fridge

Curt,
Wow, lucky find! Go for it!

If not already there for 3-way fridge, you will have to provide 12v to the
fridge as nothing on it will work without a 12v power supply required for
the IC controller. There are some issues with bad IC controllers, some
recalls, and some really mad people. I hope mine is not one of those as I
paid pennies just below a grand for it on sale. So it's a good upgrade which
will ad value to your trailer.

The newer ones don't use ammonia anymore which could be a good or bad thing
depending on a multitude of views and opinions. The old one is very valuable
to me and I hope you remove it with care.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX