The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] results of the Yellowstone trip - reservations

I have never had anyone in a state or federal park say a thing and I used to
camp with a 1964 Tradewind and now camp with a 1969 Sabre. Except sometimes
they ask me what it is, even though it says Silver Streak on both ends and
has a large double "S" on the trunk.

Will the state and federal parks let you bring in old trailers like the
Silvers?? Is it just the private ones that won't let you have them older
than 10 years???
?
Carolyn?