The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] results of the Yellowstone trip - reservationsREPLY

Carolyn,

Generally that is not a problem at private campgrounds and trailer parks,
and I have never heard of a problem at State and Federal parks.

The only time I hear of any restrictions on the age of the trailer or motor
home is at a few of the "Resort" parks that cater to the high end camper.
Also at some of the "long term" camper sites that cater to the well heeled
"Snow Birds" who come in for several months, or all Winter or Summer as the
case may be.

When I make reservations, I tell them "it's a 26' Silver Streak, which if
you're not familiar with them, its is an all aluminum trailer similar to an
Airstream, but in my opinion of better construction".  I have never had a
problem yet.

As I have NO interest in going to some "High Priced Resort" or "Snow Bird"
long term park, I don't worry about them.

Ralph