Re: [VAL] Bargman 99 lens FINAL UPDATE 6-11-08

The "Bargman" 99 lenses so discussed in depth on the VAL with complete
details are FINALLY complete as follows:
Seller: Mark B Schick
Email: markbschick@gmail.com Delete all other email addresses you may have
for him.

Other Contact Information: Is not displayed here purposely. Email me and
maybe Tom for links or private information, OFF LIST please. Or just email
Mark. If you order, you will automatically get the information anyway.

Who: This is for members of the VAL and SS. Specifically the Vintage
Airstream List and the Silver Streak List owned by Mr. Tom Patterson, and
the members of this list, EXCLUSIVELY. This lens is used by many SOB
including Streamline, Shasta, Scotty, and others. Members only! Anyone can
be a member according to the guidelines of Tom's lists, but they must be a
member.

This is Mark's business venture. I have previously posted a link to that
business. There you can get all information about this and this seller. His
other venue prices are higher due to associated cost and totally separate
from all of this in every way.

Mark will be joining both Tom's lists. He said he is very pleased to provide
a small part of our mutual needs as a proprietary service to the members. So
we sure can feel "special" and valued. His competitors sell a similar but
different quality lens starting at twice the cost. Welcome Mark!

WHEN: You can order now.

PRICE: $12 each, $24 pair, and so on.
Shipping: Add $5.45 up to one pair.
Shipping: Add $6.45 up to two pair. This does not mean add $5.45 and $6.45.
Is either one or the other.
Shipping: Add $?.?? over two pairs. More than two pairs will not fit in the
box. Mark very professionally packs and more will not fit in the box. Orders
over two pairs will have to have the shipping quoted. This is flat-rate so
bigger box changes a lot.

Carrier: My previous purchases have been shipped USPS Priority Mail. I
assume this continues. This is usually a 3-day transit, more secure, less
damage and loss. This is not standard snail mail. Weekends probably do not
count.

What you get: You get exactly what you saw in the link previously sent. All
of it, including the warranty.

Payment: Two types only, PayPal and Personal Check.

ORDER: You email Mark your order. In your order say how many lenses but be
sure to clarify if lenses or pairs. Example an order for 1 could either mean
1 lens or one pair. SAY HOW YOU WANT TO PAY.

PAYPAL: If PayPal, Mark will invoice you by sending you a PayPal invoice.
Check the invoice for accuracy. Make sure you have either used your PayPal
correct email address when you ordered, or say which email address he should
use to PayPal invoice you. PayPal won't accept an invoice to the wrong
invoiced address and your invoice will fail. Your PayPal account will send
him your address for shipping so make sure it is correct. That means make
sure the ship to address on your PayPal account is correct. Change the ship
to address within PayPal system as needed and will be shipped to you. When
you receive your lens(s), email him and let him know was received ok.

PERSONAL CHECK: You email Mark your order. Mark will send you an EMAIL
invoice. Check the invoice for accuracy including ship to information,
contact information, and quantity you want. Confirm BY EMAIL the invoice is
correct. When you have a correct invoice print it out or copy pertinent
information. Send him a check WITH that copy to the physical address he will
provide on that invoice. Mark will trust the members and ship immediately
from your confirmation of his invoice, so make sure all is correct. Make
sure the copy you printed or made is with the check so he can reconcile and
keep up. When you receive your lens(s), email him and let him know was
received ok.

How fast: In my experience and also related on his marketing (I have never
used) link, he has been very fast. I personally don't see how one man with a
job and family can consistently keep up, but he does. Please remember all
shipping can have great performance and the opposite.

OFF LIST: Do all orders, which will contain private information, off list.

-----------------End------------------ A personal note to Mark follows.

Mark thank you for your consideration of these fine people. To join the
list, use the link below. If you have any problems, contact Mr. Tom
Patterson at pattersontj@sbcglobal.net

Link, since you are not on the list is:
http://www.tompatterson.com/VAC/VAList/listoffice.html