Re: [VAL] Camping

Just a note of caution:

Those of you who read my article on winter camping will recognize Joe as
a seasoned winter camper who knows this area well.  There are severe
snow storm warnings for above 5,000 feet in the mountains of Montana,
Idaho and parts of Wyoming.  If you aren't ready for this, stay put
until it's over. Mountain passes will require, by law, chains. One night
of furnace use will kill your battery.

(fiddle music) Oh, it's springtime in the Rockies.......

Daisy