[VAL] Bargman 99 lens update 6-11-08

The seller will sell to us for $24 pair ($12 ea) and $9 shipping for each
shipment. I am certain the $9 is for one, a pair, or several pairs. I need
to verify that. I need to verify all possible forms of payment and his
preferred email address. He will warranty these to us just like in the eBay
listing. All that you see and read on eBay is what is and what you will get.
Perhaps Tom will capture the listing for his site and your future reference.

I am busy now and he has yet to respond to payment and address question.
He's busy. I will have all this hopefully today. He will also join the list.
I will get this exact info to Tom for posting.

DON'T BID EBAY! This will NOT be honored or involve eBay. This does not and
never has involved eBay and is totally separate. I do know he accepts PayPal
and will invoice you. For those without PayPal, just get it. It costs you
nothing but will sadly cost him plenty.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX