Re: [VAL] Camping

Yeah, hot chocolate, fortified a wee bit. I hope you get some pics of
the wolves. I watched a big grizzly flip a dead buffalo over like a
pancake in that area so beee careful with the groceries - I bet a
grizz could open my little trailer like a real canned ham. If you get
some good pics, send them on.
Jo Ann
p.s. I'm going to check that web cam!