[VAL] Airsteam travel in around Yellowstone Park

We went to Yellowstone the week before, and the weather conditions were
very similar. When we got to the East Entrance they said the only campground
that was free of snow was Mammoth. We stayed up at Mammoth and when we got up
Monday to go home there was 3 inches of snow on the ground and the car and
more was coming down. I hope it melted. I got a great picture of a bison in
the snow on the way out. We also saw lots of game, this really is our favorite
time of year to visit the park. We saw two grizzlies playing in the Firehole
River north of Old Faithful and wolves chasing elk in the Lamar Valley, both
were firsts for us. Just make sure you have lots of propane if you go, and have
a way to charge your batteries. They do not allow generators to be run between
8 PM and 8 AM.????
Joe