RE: [VAL] Tire and wheel size Question

I personally don't worry to much about different tires on a trailer and
a tow vehicle, tractor trailers have been doing it for years. I'm sure if
it was that big of a problem, Uncle Sam would have stepped in and made laws
around it. I do agree, you get a bit better fuel mileage.

The reason I like the 7.00x15 bias plys, is because of the stiffer sidewall
and has less roll/sway on a single axle trailer. Never had any problems.
I'll
keep running them. All the Goodyear radials I've tried, blow out.

paul waddell