Re: [VAL] LED trouble light alternative

Polly,
Yea, Tom beat you to this, just wanted me to put a LED head band lamp on
myself. That's it, no ome going to the Sam's for LED lights for Tom. So
thankful, cooperative, deferring to my Elder, AND being so LED interested
and determined, I suggested to Tom he get me five of them and when put on my
head, top, sides, and back, then everywhere I look I will be able to see!

So if you see something weird looking, a guy with five LED head band lamps
out there wandering around in the dark with grey hair, that'll be me. Uh,
Thanks a lot Polly.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX