Re: [VAL] CF bulbs

Just got a chance to check out this bulb - its 120v - it looks like
the brightest they carry in 12V is about equiv - to 15-20 watts -
that would be pretty dim, may order some anyway - I would use it
boondocking only, so it would at give a little light - when I'm
hooked up I use the edison flouresents which I think work really
great in my 58.

Ken J.