Re: [VAL] LED trouble light alternative

I was going to sugest my solution to the lighting problem, headlamps for
reading, but I guess that is too low tech for you, Eddie.  My solution to
most of the problems with my AS is to go lower tech, not higher, but that
why I call it my "Tin Tent"  My headlamp is an LED, BTW.  The lamp that Fred
mentioned sounds like an ideal solution for my needs, occasional good
lighting for specific tasks. Mostly I go to bed when it gets dark or sit
around a campfire.
Polly in CO