[VAL] 2008 Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta Rally

Vintage is welcome!!

The Four Corners Unit is planning another GREAT
rally at the 2008 Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta. We
will be camping beach front right on the grounds
of the Balloon Fiesta. If you have never been
before, this is a great opportunity to see this
event close up - the balloons will be taking off
yards from your front door. For more information
log on to <http://www.balloonfiesta.com/>http://www.balloonfiesta.com/

The dates are to arrive Oct 3rd and leave the
morning of the 7th. The cost at this point is $85
per night which INCLUDES FREE entry to all events
for 2 people. There is no rally fee - just the
cost of the event itself. See our website at
<http://www.airstreamingnewmexico.info/4cornersunit.htm>http://www.airstreami
ngnewmexico.info/4cornersunit.htm

We have 25 spots at this point - we have eight
signed up (returning from last year) so seventeen
are left  This event fills up fast and I need to
know who is attending by the end of February, and
= of the fee ($170) is due at that time. There is
a refund policy in place in case you need to
cancel later, however, I suspect we could fill the spot.

A fresh water truck and pump out service is
available, however there are no elec hookups.
Generators are ok and solar works great.

This is the perfect family rally so bring the
kids and pets and lets have a great time at this
VERY popular and NOT TO MISS event!

Please make the checks out and send us your e-mail to:

Four Corners Unit
C/O Ken Johansen
P.O. Box 1554
Tijeras, NM 87059