Re: [VAL] LED trouble light alternative

Tom went to sams and got us both a light. The power supply is 12 volt at 300
ma. The light ran 1 hour with no initial charge and went dead. The plug in
brick inserted into the light, glows a red led indicator and the light
immediately came on with a dead battery and only the power supply for power.

Instructions are to charge for 8 hrs, not to exceed.

The battery is a Nickel Mercury and I would assume is 12 v since the ac
adapter output is 12 v at 300 ma. Therefore the light could be utilized as a
component or in it's portable rechargeable form.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX