Re: [VAL] Interior Help

Chuck & Lynn,

I just want to echo what Dr Gerald mentioned. Back in the 50's it was VERY
common for Airstreams to be built to a customer's specifications. Do your
homework before moving things around...for example, does the woodwork and
hardware match throughout the trailer? Are there holes in the interior wall
or floor that look like they used to hold something? Just because things
don't match the published floor plans for that year really means nothing for
that decade. Now, if your woodwork does not match and you have unexplained
holes, then you may be right, a previous owner may have done some
customization.

Scott