[VAL] Interior Help

Thanks to all who helped me idenify the year of our Flying Cloud.
The Reg says  1963, when in reality it is a mid-1957 California
conversion.  No whale tail.  Serial # 8431.

Now comes the interesting part.  Some previous owner(s) moved
everything around.  I was hoping someone out there had a original
or semi original 1957 Flying Cloud, who could send me some photos
of the rear bed(s), bath and shower set up and  basically the whole
rear interior of the trailer.

We have been to R.J. Dial's site, but don't see to many pictures of
the interior rear.  We would like to get it back as close to the
original layout as possible.

Any help and pictures would be appreciated.

Our Email is          C-L@ Comcast.net

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Chuck & Lynn