Re: [VAL] Re: Bent door...79 International

> Why Airstream persists with suicide doors I have no idea. It does not have
> to be that way.
>
> As for your seal, I have found that JC Whitney had what I needed.
>
> Scott Scheuermann
> 1960 Overlander

  Hey Scott,

  Sorry to hear of your misfortune. As I understand the logic, the back swinging
door was designed to allow for the use of the window to the right side of the door.
You'll notice that most 60's Globetrotters with no side window adjacent to the door
have the hinges on the right side!

  WAM