[VAL] Re: flung door

> For an instant, but temporary, fix a short, solid
> rubber bungy cord will do. I have been using one on
> mine for about a year while I try to get around to
> making the wooden one. I just taped up the hooked ends
> so they don't scratch anything and hook them around
> the door handle and then to the door side handle.

Well part of the problem is that my deadbolt stopped working and I didn't get
to it bfr. we left. I didnt realize it was as importand as it turned out to
be!
The REG door latch only goes in the hole about 1/8" and I guess twisting on
the road causes it to open.
I did fix the deabolt at a gas station after the flinging incident....LIVE
AND LEARN!

I will start the process of obtaining a new seal the then do the rebend with
the wratchet straps and wood blocks...THANK YOU HARLEY!

I still feel warm and fuzzy knowing that ANY OTHER trailer woulda left the
door on the side of the road or into someones windshield!!!

cheers

AlanT
79 rear bed International
93 dodge cummins