Re: [VAL] Question about wheels from an airstream newbie

You have more than just a bolt pattern to worry about.... The OffSet if
not the correct size will make the tire rub on the fender of your
trailer.
Why not just use the old rims with new steel valves and good load range
C or D tires ?
With a 27 ft trailer you Do Not need a spare tire as you can run with
only 3 tires on the ground at low speed for 10 miles or so until you
get to the next town.
A Chevy may go on but the offset is wrong.
Dean