[VAL] suspension bushings

Hi all,

My '60 has the leaf spring suspension. Anyone out there in VAL land have any
experience in replacing the rubber grommets? Having a single axle I have 3
grommets on each side that need replacing. The rubber has given up and the
bolts hit the shackles. It does not look like a terribly difficult job. The
grommets were replaced 10 years ago and the bolts do not look frozen. My
main consern is that the job might require a press to get them out/in.

Scott