Re: [VAL] Refrigerator Questions

Two thoughts:

I personally would go a long way to repair your fridge.  The newer ones
have circuitry that uses electricity all the time, not much but if you
are boondocking, it matters.  I also don't think the newer ones are as
well made.

Remember that any good RV repair man can work on your fridge and most of
the rest of your Airstream.  Only the outside skin and the structure are
unique.  If you have a good Airstream service near you, good, but there
are some loser ones out there.

Daisy (1973 Ambassador-original fridge, AC, and recently rebuilt
original water pump and Moen faucet)