Re: [VAL] Refrigerator Questions

> I personally would go a long way to repair your fridge.  The newer ones
> have circuitry that uses electricity all the time, not much but if you are
> boondocking, it matters.  I also don't think the newer ones are as well
> made.

Ditto!
Having the experience of repairing an older one, then resorting to replacing
it- twice- we agree with Daisy. And the new ones don't all fit the original
opening as well, either.  Of course with our new one, we had to lose the
beautiful oak panels that were made by Airstream for the original.  No way
have we been able to make them fit.

Tricia & Conrad