Re: [VAL] roof vent

> Hi Rick,

<<< some text deleted >>>

> If it is too broken, consider putting in a Fantastic Fan instead.
> They are terrific, much quieter and more efficient than the
> original fans.
>
> Daisy

I was looking at the Fantastic fan at my "local dealer's" lot the
other day and was impressed.  (By the way, I fell in love with a new
20 foot single axle Safari Special Edition and wanted to take it
home.  The layout was beautiful and not an inch of waster space.)
Anyway, I was thinking of doing just what you recommend, Daisy, that
is, add a Fantastic to our '72 Trade Wind.  If I do that however, I
will no longer have a ceiling light at that location!  I'll need some
sort of light fixture up there.  What have others done?

Dick & Rose Ann Harold
Noblesville, Indiana
1972 Airstream Trade Wind
WBCCI #8551