Re: [VAL] roof vent

> <snip>
>
> I'll need some
>sort of light fixture up there.  What have others done?

Dick,

I put in a MaxAir fan, mainly so I could ventilate while on the road.  I
replaced the factory bezel with the original lamp/screen assembly.  See
photos in appropriate folder on my webshots page:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/31846365WWPgDFSKXN#forum

Put a matching shroud over the fan in the front, the bedroom was
originally a vent only.  Looks good on the inside, the outside is MaxAir
ugly.  The new style MaxAirs fold flat, but I don't know if they can me
used in the open position while on the road.  At least these old style
ones hold up at highway speed.

AOYMMV
Matt