[VAL] Airstream production numbers

Does anyone know the approximate number of Airstreams produced over the
years?

I what been asked to address my unit as to why we should vote down the
proposed motor home amendment. I already know that about 60% of them ever
produced are still on the road...I am just looking for a total number
produced so I can get a rough number of people out there who own Airstreams,
but don't belong to WBCCI. I suspect that a pitifully small number of
Airstream owners belong to the club.

Scott