Re: [VAL] Replacement Stop/turn l and Backup lidhts for 69 Overlander

Dan,

      What replacement lights did you use? I searched the intrenet for
vintage lights yesterday for a replacement. I would like to use LED lights.
It is tought to find something that will fit. Most do not give enough
details to know if they will work or not.
      Thanks
     Martin Hughey
WBCCI 10212
1969 International & 1961 Bambi