[VAL] running pex from stem to stern

I am running 1/2 inch pex from the pump at the front
to the water heater and beyond, at the rear.

My question is:
Since the pex is curled as it comes off the roll,
would it be a good idea to hook the pex to the end of
the copper that I will be pulling out? That way it
would go through the channel as the old copper comes
out.

If so, what would be the west way to attach it. I have
"gorilla" tape, think that would do it? It has to run
through the bottom of the closet, behind the pantry,
behind the fridge and the living room cabinet and
folding table, then clear space to the front fitting
spaghetti bowl.
TIA
cheers, bill b.

1969 Sovereign 31'