[VAL] Replacement Stop/turn l and Backup lidhts for 69 Overlander

Helo all,
    I am looking to replace my Backup and Stop/Turn Sig. lights. If I can
locate new lenses for both I might be able to salvage the buckets. I have
removed one backup light, the gasket is gone, that I can remake. For a quick
fix I will attempt to pop rivit a new socket in place after a total clean up
of the bucket.

    I found two products that may work. Grote  4" Torsion Mouint II Siginal
system Back-up Lamp  Part no 62271  Both lights  are 2" deep. This pretty
much matches the light frame.

    The other product is from the same vendor Hi Count, Stop/Tail/Turn LED
Lamp both have the same deminisions. Part noG4002 RED.

    Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.

 Thanks
Martin Hughey
WBCCI 10212
1969 Overlander International & 1961 Bambi