Re: [VAL] 15 Watt Solar Panels

Thanks Chris,

It seems like my 12V usage is less than yours. We use the edison base 12V
compact florescent lights which also use about 15 watts. The water pump is
powered only when being used. BUT we also hate to be cold. The furnace is
used...and is the major draw on our battery. We have had no problems with
overnight stops in 20 degree weather, but doubt that we would be good for
two nights in those temperatures...but that is OK, because the only time
when we are trailering in that weather is during an annual trek to or from
Florida for Christmas.

Scott