Re: [VAL] Door lock comments

Scott,

This reminds me of a conversation we had at a rally years ago.  We have
an intact Bargman 77 on our '60 Pacer, but the cylinder was chewed up to
the point it was hard to unlock, so we just left it unlocked.  Our
conclusion at the time was that it's probably better to leave the
trailer unlocked, as the value of anything someone would steal is less
than the damage they would do to a vintage trailer by breaking in.  So
far we haven't had any problems with that theory.

See you down the road,

John & Barb Sellers
WBCCI/VAC #1587
1960 Pacer