[VAL] TV on PC from Internet Connection - anyone using this?

Hi,

I came across an ad for software that lets you watch TV on your PC that
claims over 75 stations with only the cost of the software. I would like
to know if any of you use a program like this as it seems to remove the
need for space for both a TV and monitor.

Not only was it offered to me but I was also offered a chance to sell
the program. Since I use an Apple (program is for IBM PC Clones) I am
hoping that some of you might have used this and be willing to share
your experiences with me.

Best of growing,

Bob
SW Florida USA