Re: [VAL] TV on PC from Internet Connection - anyone using this?

You can watch TV for free using Winamp. Go here:
http://www.winamp.com/
The TV connection is called Shoutcast TV. It takes awhile to set up
but the cost is nil. They also have Shoutcast radio. Make sure you
have a good internet security program working as I suspect Winamp
does tracking.
Bob