Re: [VAL] TV on PC from Internet Connection - anyone using this?

I find it interesting that so many of us have outfitted our homes on
wheels with all the gadgets of modern life.  My wife and I look forward
to weekends away from TV and phones, etc.  We like to read and explore
when we are on the move.  We don't take a TV with us and a radio is
strictly an emergency item.  And the cel phone is turned on for just a
few hours each day.  An iPod feeds a small amplifier with radio
programs from the 1930s through the early '50s, that is, if we feel we
need noise.

I'll have to confess that we do take a computer along, but it's used
mainly for E-Mail on a limited basis and photos taken during trips.

I'm just wondering if many others avoid the electronics trinkets of
today?

Dick & Rose Ann Harold
Noblesville, Indiana
1972 Airstream Trade Wind