Re: [VAL] TV on PC from Internet Connection - anyone using this?

> Hi,
>
> I came across an ad for software that lets you watch TV on your PC that
> claims over 75 stations with only the cost of the software. I would like
> to know if any of you use a program like this as it seems to remove the
> need for space for both a TV and monitor.
>
> Not only was it offered to me but I was also offered a chance to sell
> the program. Since I use an Apple (program is for IBM PC Clones) I am
> hoping that some of you might have used this and be willing to share
> your experiences with me.
>
> Best of growing,
>
> Bob
> SW Florida USA
>
> 1960 Tradewind

It won't work on a dial up connection, probably not on DSL because the
data rate isn't fast enough. There are PC cards available that can
receive off the air or from cable that come with display software. I
think the program you have been offered is not a great deal nor
something profitable to be an agent for.

--
Gerald J.
Dr. Gerald N. Johnson, electrical engineer